- "Indicator Wizard" (SDGFunders) - you or your organization can use this tool to deteremine which SDGs most closely align with your work. Paste a description of your work (e.g., an organization's mission statement) into the text box, and the wizard will list which SDGs most closely align with the stated text.
- "Operationalizing Leaving No One Behind"- An operational guide set by The United Nations to advance the SDGs promise of "leaving no one behind".
- Beyond the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Addressing Sustainability and Development - Coursera course, University of Michigan. FREE
- The SDG Fund hosts an online library that compiles publications related to the Sustainable Development Goals
LIS Associations and SDGs
- American Library Association (ALA) - The ALA Task Force on United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals has created downloadable materials for libraries to promote and advance the SDGs.
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- Norwegian Library Association [Norsk Bibliotekforening]. The UN's Sustainable Development Goals and library.[Use your browser's translator to translate from Norwegian to your language.]
- Norwegian Children's Book Institute [Norsk Barnebokinstitutt]. The sustainability library - "This is a Norwegian version of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals Book Club, and is adapted for children aged 6-12. It consists of children's literary book lists with activities for all 17 sustainability goals, and offers participants a literary and conversation-based understanding of the world's common work plan. The sustainability library has been developed in collaboration between many children's literary actors. The secretariat is at the Norwegian Children's Book Institute."
- Elsevier. How will libraries deliver a sustainable future? (recorded webinar)
- Libraries for Peace (L4P), an initiative by The Mortenson Center, provides a list of resources for celebrating Libraries for Peace Day each year.
- Willems, Linda. Achieving the UN SDGs – is there a role for libraries?, May 24, 2022 - We hear from three experts who believe that libraries are ideally placed to drive and support contributions to the goals. https://www.elsevier.com/connect/library-connect/achieving-the-un-sdgs-is-there-a-role-for-libraries
- Willems, Linda. 7 ways that libraries can support and promote the UN SDGs at their institutions, August 1, 2022 -Experts share their top tips for libraries who want to get involved but don’t know how
Libraries Advancing SDGs - Best Practices